Storm damage: Buildings

Report damage to buildings and/or adjacent property quickly and easily online: However, the decisive factor is the canton your building is located in. This is because Switzerland’s compulsory insurance requirements are regulated on a cantonal basis. Who is responsible for your storm damage – cantonal buildings insurance or AXA?

Where is your building insured?

AXA is responsible in the following cantons:  Geneva, Uri, Schwyz, Ticino, Appenzell Innerrhoden, Valais, Obwalden 

In all other cantons, first contact the cantonal buildings insurance authority (for damage to the building itself or to fixed parts of the building: roof, conservatory, etc.).

If, for example, the summerhouse, installed sculptures, trees or paths have been damaged, we will be happy to check your claim under your supplementary insurance where applicable. 

Report a claim online

Notify us of your claim – quickly and simply using our online form. 

AXA & You

Contact Report a claim Broker Job vacancies myAXA Login Customer reviews GaragenHub myAXA FAQ

AXA worldwide

AXA worldwide

Stay in touch

DE FR IT EN Terms of use Data protection / Cookie Policy © {YEAR} AXA Insurance Ltd