When you access AXA's website, you declare your agreement with the following conditions.
- This website provides information about the company, its services and products. It does not constitute an offer in the legal sense.
- We do not guarantee that the content of this website is free of errors or complete. For binding information, please refer to the policies and the General Insurance Conditions (GIC).
- AXA cannot guarantee that software and hardware will function without errors.
- In order to enhance readability, all terms on this website denoting persons refer to persons of both genders.
- AXA reserves the right to change these terms unilaterally at any time. Any changes will be published immediately.
- Information on this website is intended for natural persons and legal entities with their domicile or registered office in Switzerland and/or the Principality of Liechtenstein. However, this information is not applicable for persons who are citizens of any country where the dissemination or use of this information is deemed illegal, nor is it applicable for persons or entities who have their domicile or registered office in such a country.
Ownership rights / intellectual property rights
The content of this website is copyrighted. No changes are permitted. Reproducing, linking or using this content for public or commercial purposes without prior written authorization is prohibited. All ownership rights remain with AXA if you download software and/or other information, or use it in some other way.
Brands and logos
The name "AXA Winterthur" and the elements of the logo are protected trademarks of AXA. AXA does not own all the trademarks that appear on this website.
The following technical requirements must be met before www.axa.ch can be used without errors:
- Browser: Our website requires a latest-generation browser. More recent browsers run with much greater stability and fewer errors, so we generally recommend you to use these browser generations (e.g. IE 10+/Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, latest versions in each case).
- PDF files: You must have Acrobat Reader (free download) to open PDF documents.