Dual Invest

Dual Invest is a semi-autonomous pension solution for small to medium-sized enterprises. The innovative, dual investment concept makes it possible to achieve stable income even in difficult investment years.

  • Security thanks to a dual investment strategy
  • Investment and management by AXA
  • All returns on investments flow back to the collective foundation

Our services

The dual investment strategy combines stable returns with high security. An economical and secure pension solution for companies unable or unwilling to assume the responsibility for investments. With this semi-autonomous pension model, your financial risks in the event of death and disability are borne by AXA. Pooling of investments reduces costs and risks. The dual investment strategy offers a unique combination of security and earnings: While 60% of the invested assets are placed in capital market instruments with a view to generating an attractive return, AXA reinsures the remaining 40% with guaranteed interest.

What are the advantages of Dual Invest?

  • Individual pension plan design
  • No responsibility for investments
  • Above-average conversion rates:
    • Men, retirement age 65: mandatory 6.8%, extra-mandatory 5.5%
    • Women, retirement age 64: mandatory 6.8%, extra-mandatory 5.353%
  • Contributions payable quarterly in arrears
  • Full coverage of the risks of disability and death by AXA Life
  • Simple and quick online administration     


About the foundation

The AXA Occupational Benefits Foundation, Winterthur, was established on August 17, 1984. Its purpose is to manage the occupational old-age, survivors’ and disability benefits insurance of its affiliated companies. As well as providing mandatory occupational benefits insurance, it also offers pension plans that exceed the minimum requirements of the law.

Features and concept

Management of investments

The foundation's investment strategy is determined and implemented by the Board of Trustees in collaboration with the Investment Commission and AXA Asset Management. Underfunding is possible at the Foundation level.

Investment concept

  • 40% of the investment capital is reinsured with AXA Life Ltd. with guaranteed interest
  • 60% of the investment capital is invested for profit

Protection of pension benefits

  • Benefits due if an insured person becomes disabled or dies before retirement age are reinsured with AXA Life Ltd.
  • The Foundation pays the retirement benefits and the associated surviving dependants' pensions in the event of an insured person's death after retirement age.

Administration and management

  • AXA Life Ltd.

Key figures

Key figures of AXA Occupational Benefits Foundation

Performance of AXA Occupational Benefits Foundation


Board of Trustees

The Board of Trustees of the AXA Occupational Benefits Foundation is composed of the following members:

  • Helmut Heid (Chair)

    Helmut Heid (Chair)

    Employee representative

    PAS Aviation Services GmbH, Kreuzlingen
    Head of Finance and Accounting

  • Michael Raaflaub

    Michael Raaflaub

    Employee representative

    Apprenticeship Network, Köniz

  • Marc Alexander Schwiede

    Marc Alexander Schwiede

    Employee representative

    Schwihag AG, Tägerwilen
    Executive Assistant

  • Benno Brivio

    Benno Brivio

    Employer representative

    Variosystems AG, Steinach

  • Maurus Fries

    Maurus Fries

    Employer representative

    Versacon GmbH, Rothenburg

  • Martin Ruesch

    Martin Ruesch

    Employer representative

    Fehr Group AG, Winterthur

Other basic solutions

AXA's collective foundations stand out due to the considerable flexibility of their structures. Find out more about the other collective foundations available from AXA. 


AXA & You

Contact Report a claim Broker Job vacancies myAXA Customer reviews Garage portal myAXA Contact & FAQ

AXA worldwide

AXA worldwide

Stay in touch

DE FR IT EN Terms of use Data protection / Cookie Policy © {YEAR} AXA Insurance Ltd.

We use cookies and analysis tools to improve your user experience, to personalize advertising by AXA and our advertising partner companies, and to provide social media functions. Unfortunately you cannot change your cookie settings via our Cookie Preference Center if you use Internet Explorer 11. If you would like to change your settings, please use an up-to-date browser. By using our website with this browser, you consent to the use of cookies. Data protection / Cookie Policy